Shop the full range at Amazon
Since we first set out to promote healthy living, we have achieved success with educating and instructing fitness buffs and those who exercise for health on the best forms of workouts, diets and supplements to not only get them in great shape, but to also assist them in the achievement of their fitness goals.
But to take it a notch higher, we have designed special meal plans, workout regimes and have also introduced new, and highly nutritional nutrients and supplements for sale on Amazon and our website for fitness enthusiast and all those seeking great shapes and a perfect health.
We teamed up with a group of renowned nutritionist and health professionals to develop a stunning group of products that are not only healthy but also of great nutritional value.
Some of the products that we have developed and put out for sale include the following;
Buy from Amazon – Green Tea Extract
The health benefits of green tea cannot be overstated. Green tea has been widely referred to as the world’s number one anti-aging drink with the tea being said to hold the elixir of youth. Across ancient cultures, from China to India, the green tea is a staple drink and ancient masters have also prescribed same for the cure of certain ailments. The green tea contains natural chemicals that aid in prolonging youth, it has anti-inflammatory properties, and is also anti-carcinogenic.
But we have revolutionized the idea of the green tea by making it into tablets to make for easy absorption. The green is a perfect workout companion.
Buy from Amazon – ThermoLean Fat Burner
One of the biggest challenges most people who work through our gym doors or any gym door for that matter come in through with, is the issue of obesity and in simple English, Fat!
A lot of people are grappling with the challenge of maintaining a healthy weight profile and it has caused many to loss their self confidence and drop deeper into obesity. From our research, we found out that many have challenges with visiting the gym due to work and time constraints, and some others don’t have the heart to brave the workout regimes.
Seeing the seeming problem, we have created a wonderful solution that helps with burning fat without strenuous exercise regimes. This innovative product is a wonder in a capsule.
With this wonderful supplement, although this is not a replacement for exercise, we have recorded surprising and outstanding results with the use of this capsules.
There are so many other products that we have created to make the journey to a great health and shape easier and just as we have put others like the L-Carnitine capsule, SlimShake meal replacement, Creatine monohydrate and a host of others we will be launching soon.
We invite you to try out these products and give us your feedback as we will like to hear from you.
View the full range at Amazon NowProtein
1. “You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. “What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
4. “Just like in bodybuilding, failure is also a necessary experience for growth in our own lives, for if we’re never tested to our limits, how will we know how strong we really are? How will we ever grow?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
6. “Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will discover that while public service improves the lives and the world around you, its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring your own life.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
7. “The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
9. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
11. “The better you get, the less you run around showing off as a muscle guy. You know, you wear regular shirts-not always trying to show off what you have. You talk less about it. It’s like you have a little BMW – you want to race the hell out of this car, because you know it’s just going 110. But if you see guys driving a ferrari or a lamborghini, they slide around at 60 on the freeway because they know if they press on that accelerator they are going to go 170. These things are the same in every field.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. “Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
13. “It’s not what you get out of life that counts. Break your mirrors! In our society that is so self-absorbed, begin to look less at yourself and more at each other. you’ll get more satisfaction from having improved your neighborhood, your town, your state, your country, and your fellow human beings than you’ll ever get from your muscles, your figure, your automobile, your house, or your credit rating” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
14. “If you want to turn a vision into reality, you have to give 100% and never stop believing in your dream.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
15. “If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
16. “Be hungry for success, hungry to make your mark, hungry to be seen and to be heard and to have an effect. And as you move up and become successful, make sure also to be hungry for helping others.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
17. “I never felt that I was good enough, strong enough, smart enough. He let me know that there was always room for improvement. A lot of sons would have been crippled by his demands, but instead the discipline rubbed off on me. I turned it into drive.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
18. “The more knowledge you have, the more you’re free to rely on your instincts.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
19. I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way – I hope it never will.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
20. “I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
21. “Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
22. “If it’s hard to remember, it’ll be difficult to forget.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
23. “Life’s six rules for success. 1. Trust yourself. 2. Break some rules. 3. Don’t be afraid to fail. 4. Ignore the naysayers. 5. Work like hell. 6. Give something back.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
24. “You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
25. “I don’t walk away from things that I think are unfinished.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
26. “Life may be full of pain but that’s not an excuse to give up.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
27. “I didn’t leave bodybuilding until I felt that I had gone as far as I could go. It will be the same with my film career. When I feel the time is right, I will then consider public service. I feel that the highest honor comes from serving people and your country.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
28. “I would never exchange my life with anybody else’s.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
29. “Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting response that follows from the belief that whatever you do doesn’t matter.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
30. “Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Thanks for reading some of the greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes!
I’ll be back… with more quotes from great leaders and successful figures. Know any Arnold Schwarzenegger fans? Go ahead and share this page with them!
The desire to lose weight has caused many people to turn to some of the most bizarre methods. It is astounding to hear people describing some of them. Weight loss and health experts have flagged Common Weight Loss Myths that people need to stop believing in and seek healthy and effective ways to lose weight. Here are some of them.
Eating Less Makes You Thinner
This is the most common myth that has seen people fast for hours or days to lose weight. In itself, it is a dangerous way to live. Your body required energy to run its basic processes. In the absence of this energy, it begins to burn what is reserved in the body. Failure to eat could cause health complications and lead to damage of your vital organs. At a certain point, the body realizes that there is no enough food supply. It begins to store the little that you eat. This will reverse all the gains made in your slimming journey.
Eliminating Fats From Your Diet Will Cause You To Lose Weight
Excess weight is always associated with fat. This is why many people work to eliminate fat from their foods. People will even go for foods labeled as ‘low fat’ in an attempt to lose weight. The reality is that the body converts foods into fat for storage purposes. This means that your body will still have fat even when you have not consumed it directly. You also need essential minerals and other nutritional elements that are found in fat for a healthy body. Denying the both the healthy fats will leave you sick and work against your goal of good health.
Exercises Are A Silver Bullet To Losing Weight
Exercises help you to lose weight, but are not the only answer to losing weight. For most people, a radical regime is the way to shed the extra pounds. While exercises help you to burn fat, a message is sent to the brain that you need more energy. This causes the body to preserve more during burning. You will therefore need to continue the program for long in order to get a slim body.
Healthier Foods Are Expensive
This is why many people fail to start a diet based weight loss program. Fortunately, experts reveal that ordinary foods can be used for weight loss programs. You only need to identify a dieting program that will be based on the foods available. Just replace the ingredients on your plate with healthier alternatives. Eat whole grains, potatoes with skins to add fiber to your food, brown rice and such other healthier options.
Water Will Help You Lose Weight
It is common to see people spend a day with bottle of water in the name of losing weight. The idea is not to burn fat. It will only help you remain hydrated and maybe take fewer snacks. Water is good and healthy but has no direct impact on your weight loss.
Consult an expert whenever you want to engage in a weight loss program. Avoid believing the Common Weight Loss Myths that will only lead you to frustration and also expose you to health complications. Verify any information or trick before trying it out.
Getting rid of excess fat in the body has always been challenging. In fact, most recommended approaches to fat burning have always involve lots of pain-enduring processes that have never been easy for people to abide by. Hence, most often than not, people tend to abandon many of these fat burning processes entirely when the pains become unbearable. Of course, no human likes to endure pain.
In other circumstances where the fat-burning processes do not involve painful and rigorous routines, especially with procedures that have to do with nutritional management, the tons of information out there are nothing but confusing, and in many instances contradictory. So, most fitness enthusiasts, especially the beginners, often feel overwhelmed as well as confused about the available information in the industry and how to go about achieving their fitness goals.
If this has been your plight and you have been looking for easily accomplish able steps to achieving your fitness goal of shedding excess fat from your body, I want to congratulate you for landing on this page. So relax and get ready to spend the next few minutes to learn the four easy steps you can incorporate into your everyday activities to get rid of those excess fat from your body. This article will show you how to burn fat in four easy steps. The information is clear and the process is so simple that it will soon become second nature to you.
Now, brace yourself and let’s get started with the steps:
1. Increase Your Water In-take
Several studies have emphasized the numerous benefits of regular and sufficient water intake to the body. This helps to hydrate the body as well as optimize its metabolic function and performance. Adequate water in the body system prevent water retention and consequently, bloating.
The logic of achieving your fat burning goal using this approach lies in the fact that sufficient water drinking can help reduce the feelings of hunger and thereby reducing your craving for food. Researchers have opined that drinking a glass of cold water immediately before a meal has the potential to reduce the consumption of that food.
More also, drinking liquid substances such as hot or cold beverages can greatly reduce hunger cravings, which consequently help reduce the fat you would have gotten from eating regular meal. This simple approach of deliberately increasing your water in-take can really come handy in helping you to burn fat in the body as well as reduce the potential fat you would have gotten from eating regular diet without any interference. The beauty of this fat burning approach is that it is painless and can effortlessly be incorporated into your everyday activities without altering your lifestyle.
2. Increase Your NEAT
Being active without necessarily engaging in planned exercise is one of the sure-fire ways you can burn fat without going through undue pain and stress. A regular and deliberate involvement in non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) can help you to burn a sizeable amount of fat. NEAT are simple activities that you can incorporate into your lifestyle without having to put unnecessary burden on yourself. Such activities may include: increasing daily walks, walking up the stairs, and being active at certain household chores like; cooking, laundering, and gardening, among others.
Some of the simple NEAT therapy often recommended for fitness enthusiasts are: (a) to always disembark from your vehicle few blocks to your workplace, so you can walk the remaining few distance to your office, (b) to ensure you hit a set target of about 10,000 steps per day by incorporating certain activities that will make you to walk more into your life, and lastly, (c) you can take advantage of some of the apps available in the market, many of which can help you to keep track of your adopted NEAT program. There are several phone apps out there that can help you to track how many steps you have taken on a particular day, thereby making the whole process effortless.
3. Be Active At Lifting Heavy Weights
If you really want to lose some weight, keeping yourself active alone might not be enough to give you the desired results. You may need to create a routine for yourself when you will need to engage in some weight lifting exercise. The process doesn’t have to be too rigorous. Just make it active enough to bring out some sweats. Keeping to this routine will certainly increase your metabolism as well as help you to build muscle. At the end of the day, you will be doing yourself a great favor by turning your body into a calorie and fat burning machine.
4. Create a Calorie Deficit Condition
Naturally, your body keeps a reservoir of fat, which act as energy source when there are shortages of calorie supply to the body during starvations. Of course, you can count your macros and condition your calorie intake to just the amount that can cater only for what your body would need for your day-to-day activities and lifestyle. By doing so, you will occasionally tap into those fat reserves in your body, thereby reducing total fat stored.
There several macros and calorie calculators online with which you can calculate the amount of calories your body would need to fuel your daily activities without having to store any leftover as reserve. You can search on Google machine to learn how to use some of these calculators to achieve your goals. The calculator will calculate your total daily energy expenditure and then work out an approximate value that can be used as your starting point to cater for your energy needs.
The summary of it all is that getting rid of unwanted body fat doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, you don’t have to go through unnecessary pain to burn excess fat in your body. All you have to do is to implement the above-mentioned strategies and remain consistent with them. It might take sometimes before you get accustomed to these new routines, but once you can stay positive and consistent with the process, achieving your fitness goals become a certainty.
Foods for the Immune System
Winter brings us low temperatures, lack of light, and many viruses! All these elements are gathered to weaken our immune defenses. Infections of the respiratory tract multiply, the nose becomes stuffed, the throat burns, and the lungs easily become susceptible to infections.
These common winter ailments are not a fixed sentence, in fact it’s easy to prevent and cure them simply by eating the right foods. Certain foods such as garlic, dark chocolate and wheat germ can help make our winters easier and alleviate our seasonal problems by providing the right nutrients to our bodies. This makes our bodies stronger and our immune systems more apt to protect us.
In order to know the best superfoods to consume this winter, keep on reading!
Wheat germ is rich in protein and fiber; it is also rich in vitamins E, B1, B6, B9 as well as the minerals zinc, magnesium and iron. This makes 2 tablespoons of wheat germ enough to cover one-third of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that protects the cells from aging, one-third of the zinc intake which protects against infections and promotes healing and 25% of the daily magnesium recommended amount which helps with fatigue and stress.
Wheat germ is also one of the richest foods in phytoesterols, plant compounds that lower cholesterol, as well as lutein, an antioxidant protective of the retina
Extracted from the grain of wheat, the wheat germ is sold in the form of flakes. It is a 100% natural food supplement rich in vitamins and minerals that easily slips into recipes.
Thanks to its anti-microbial properties, garlic is particularly suitable for naturally treating certain cold-related ailments, such as sore throats or colds. During the H1N1 (influenza A) outbreak in 2009, the Chinese, particularly affected, believed that garlic could prevent the spread of the virus by eliminating toxins and chasing bacteria.
Garlic has powerful properties. Consumed regularly, it has an antibiotic and anti-parasite action. Very useful for purifying the body, garlic has a variety of other benefits. It is great for the cardiovascular system; it lowers cholesterol levels and blood pressure. It is also beneficial to the skin and nails and helps with hair growth.
Rich in carbohydrates, vitamin C, potassium and calcium, fennel is a vegetable whose properties confer many health benefits and virtues. Like anise, coriander and caraway, fennel is part of the “four hot seeds”, it is digestive, carminative (helpful with digestive gas) and galactogenic (activates the rise of milk in lactating mothers).
Fennel promotes contractions, activates the secretion of glands of the digestive tract and fights positively against flatulence. The root of the fennel stimulates the appetite. It is also diuretic. It effectively fights against water retention which can be a problem in the cold weather.
Thanks to its content of minerals and trace elements, salmon helps strengthen our immune system. High in copper, selenium, iron and phosphorus … it contains a perfect cocktail of elements to enhance immunity. This makes salmon a great food to consume during winter. Additionally, thanks to its vitamin D content, it is one of the foods that promote the absorption of calcium and strengthen our bones. This is especially important in the colder months because we don’t get enough sun.
We tend to underestimate the benefits of eggs. However, it is scientifically proven that this food is excellent for the human body in many ways. In addition to being very low in calories with only about 90 calories per serving, the egg is one of the most complete foods. It is rich in protein and essential amino acids, high in vitamins A, D, E and K as well as in minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus and potassium.
Eggs are also rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants known to strengthen the body’s capacity to defend itself against aggressors. Rich in vitamin B, eggs also boost our brain, help us stay focused and improve our moods, which can be very beneficial in the gloomy weather.
Dark chocolate is very rich in flavoinoids, antioxidants which play a significant role in the prevention of certain diseases and help the body fight against oxidation and inflammation. The antioxidant capacity of cocoa is 2 to 3 times higher than that of green tea and wine; this makes it very beneficial to the body and the immune system.
Dark chocolate is also an excellent source of magnesium. It helps combat fatigue, stress and anxiety. It also contains tryptophans that transform and transmit serotonin to the body. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that plays a vital role in mood regulation as it helps to bring a feeling of calm and well-being. This is why dark chocolate is often thought of as an antidepressant. The simple fact of enjoying chocolate brings comfort and satisfaction; it also promotes the secretion of endorphins, the hormones of happiness which is an added benefit to combat the winter blues!